Friday, December 9, 2016

Lovers Déjà Vu

Déjà Vu
Odyssey Of Love
Take The Journey


Lovers Déjà Vu
“In our dreams & in our hearts”

I asked my mother tell me about the day we met
Asked the love of my life to meet me in our dreams
Asked my lover to be my friend

I dream of a child that I held in my hands
In my dreams 
That I have never seen

I asked your mother to take me to you
Feel you in the love
Touch you when we dream and share

So close
To Love
So close
To Life

Between the kisses
Limbs wrapped tight

In the heat of passion
I can feel your life
So close to me

In your mother the day we met
Wanting you

In the dream
One day you’ll meet

The dream of life
Our gift to you

Lovers Déjà Vu


Maharishi Déjà Vu


Utopia Level Déjà Vu
Love The Journey
Erotica The Journey

 ©  Sicilian Family Productions

No comments:

Post a Comment