Thursday, December 22, 2016

Eternal Déjà Vu

Déjà Vu
Odyssey Of Love
Take The Journey

Eternal Déjà Vu

I am Peace
Wisdom
Healing
And
Love

At peace with the world
At peace within
Flowing from everything inside of me
Greater than any fear or anxiety
Glowing from a heart of love
A light of love and peace
Moving through the world

Falling softly in the night
The first gentile spring rain
A mist painting the trees
The streets
With light
With love
With peace

Mirrors of light
On everything
Dripping from my hair
Running down my face
Together with a tear of peace
Release
Flowing from my eye
At one
With peace in everything
Free from the binds of anything
Surrounded by the rainbow of light

Drifting in the ocean of the air
Its moist kiss of
Love
Joy
Peace
A being of pure light
I Am Peace
Eternal Déjà Vu

Maharishi Déjà Vu


Odyssey Level Déjà Vu
Odyssey The Gypsy
Sunrise Of The Gypsy

 ©  Sicilian Family Productions

No comments:

Post a Comment