Thursday, February 14, 2019

Red October Maples in November

Déjà Vu
Odyssey Of Love
Take The Journey

Red October Maples in November
For Elyse

In the distance 
I could hear the auctioneer chanting,
it began softly in the distance,
rolling words above the wind.
When did he begin?
Did he know he was selling away
the pieces of my heart?

Ravens and crows were talking today,
they were those who were bidding,
they were bidding with
my sorrows, tears and fears.
In that moment I could feel the seasons change.

The dead leaves on the plants in the vegetable garden
hung limp from the freeze.
It was apparent that I would hunger 
for the freshness of their yield.

Perhaps my heart too
had been touched by the frost
of love leaving and love lost
love turned to limp leaves
withering away
love that turned bitter
and a love going away.

A raven came to me.
The auction had ended.
He was the bidder who purchased.
He would be my new friend.
Some how I know my life
Would never be the same

Maharishi Déjà Vu


Meditation Level Déjà Vu
Odyssey The Gypsy
Sunrise Of The Gypsy

 ©  Sicilian Family Productions

No comments:

Post a Comment