Wednesday, July 4, 2018

3DC

Déjà Vu
Odyssey Of Love
Take The Journey

3DC

Triple Dark Chocolate
‘making my mouth water.
I will meet you in front of the mirror in our dreams.
I can always see us loving there together. 
Even though the time we spend in front of the mirror last only hours,
In our dreams and fantasy,
we are always loving there.
‘see you in our dreams.

Triple Dark Chocolate
all over my fingers and face.
I can see us in the mirror making our dreams.
I can always see us mating there together.
Even though the time we spend mating in the mirror last only hours,
In our dreams and fantasies,
we are always mating there.
‘love you in our dreams.

Triple Dark Chocolate,
‘got it inside and outside of me.
I got it all over me, naked, in and out the mirror.
I can always see us joining there together.
Even thought the time we spend joined only last for hours,
In our dreams and fantasies,
we are always one there.
‘meet you in our dreams.

Triple Dark Chocolate
‘decadently divine.

Maharishi Déjà Vu


Mantra Level Déjà Vu 
Love The Journey
Erotica The Journey

 ©  Sicilian Family Productions

No comments:

Post a Comment