Monday, October 30, 2017

Always

Déjà Vu
Odyssey Of Love
Take The Journey

Always

Friday afternoon sun’s going down
You’re on my mind

Autumn leaves turning to a rainbow
Kissed by the wind
They float on the air
Painting the ground

In everything I see
In every moment
Touching me
In every smell
In every sound

You are on my mind

Friday evening on the way home
 You’re on my mind

Raindrops dancing on the windshield
 As they fall from the sky
Take me to images
Of tears in your eyes

Tears of love
Tears of emotion
Wetting each kiss
Tears of ecstasy
On your face 
Onto mine

Friday night late at home
You’re on my mind

Soft music 
Candlelight
And wine

Take me to the memories
Of the nights of love 
We share

Hand in hand
Eye to eye
Making love

Every kiss
Every caress
Are on my mind

Always
On my mind

Maharishi Déjà Vu


Revelation Level Déjà Vu 
Love The Journey
Erotica The Journey

 ©  Sicilian Family Productions

No comments:

Post a Comment