Saturday, September 2, 2017

In Between The Pages

Déjà Vu
Odyssey Of Love
Take The Journey

In Between The Pages

But a shadow of nobility
But a glimmer of perfection
But a moment of light
Between the focus
Of understanding
Before I come back home

Yes I am coming
Back home
Between the moments of living
I pass the torch of understanding
Representing the meaning of love
Before I go back home
I am coming home

Given a love
Made by love
Saved by love
Living for the love
Love
I am going back home
I see the love
It is leading me home
Love is leading me
Home

In between the pages
I was never alone
In life I found love
In love I found life
Love and understand
Sharing the love
On the way home
Share the love.
We share the Love
Love

Maharishi Déjà Vu


Revelation Level Déjà Vu 
Odyssey The Gypsy
Sunrise Of The Gypsy

 ©  Sicilian Family Productions

No comments:

Post a Comment